Know every time a session ends abruptly and diagnose the cause. Through a visual overview of a user session, the User Timeline displays the information about the user’s device environment and lets you quickly understand and correlate what may have occurred.
- High level user activities such as background or foreground switches (“Session Active”); notifications, tray display and other subtle user interactions are show as “Session Interrupted”; and user interactions (views and “Screen Tapped”).
- The Session Active timeline displays whether there was an unclean exit along with the potential reason.
- Context to the user experience is shown via Moments and Logs. Both of which are coded for any potential error, like slow experiences, freezes, and exceptions.
- Technical details include CPU pegging, low memory warning, connectivity, and low power mode.
- Network calls are displayed split between 1st and 3rd parties and color coded for latency and errors.
Session Activity Log
This section displays a more detailed context of the user session, which uncovers potential root causes impacting a specific user.
- Screenshots are displayed for any slow or stalled moment as well as for Logged Errors.
- Stack Traces are shown for Logged Errors.